To update your provider information, rates, vacancies or general information; please Contact your local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) Agency:


Update Your Rates Update Your Vacancies Provider Information Form General Profile Update

Printable Form

Intial Provider Information

Rate Update

Please send printable forms to Lakyn @ or 901 N. Benton Ave. Helena MT 59601

How do I complete my updates for the referral program?

For region 4, complete the Provider Information Form and Rate Form (above) or contact your local CCR&R Agency.  Keeping your vacancies and facility profile updated allows families to receive your most current information which makes it easier for families to make decisions regarding the care of their children.

**SPECIAL NOTE on RATE CHANGES:  If you are needing to make a rate change as an existing provider or report rates as a new provider for scholarship payment purposes, please report these changes by choosing one of the following options:  for region 4, complete the Rate Form online, submit a printed provider rate form, or contact a referral specialist at your local CCR&R to have a provider rate form mailed,  emailed, or faxed. Please include your name, facility name, PV number, PS number, city, contact phone number and the daily and hourly rates for both age categories (infant 0-2 yrs and child 2-12 yrs).

How do I participate with the Child Care Referral Program?

Please contact your local CCR&R.  For regions 4 you may submit your provider information online.

How do I change my business name, address, phone number, ages providing care for, hours of operation, etc on my license?

To change any of these items, you must complete this form and submit to the Quality Assurance Division (QAD).  Then, email or call your local CCR&R and explain the changes you have submitted to licensing in order for families to receive current information.  Please understand that the changes represented on this form cannot be changed by CCR&R referral staff and must be changed by QAD staff; it could affect your scholarship payments if not submitted to QAD.

Where do I send my invoices to receive payment for families receiving the Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarship?

All invoices to receive state payments must be sent to the families’ local CCR&R.  Your local CCR&R offers great professional development opportuni.ties and assistance regarding STARS to Quality, mini grants, etc.  If you live in Regions 4, Child Care Connections is your local CCR&R

How do I contact my child care licensor?

Call Kirsten Geiger (Bozeman) at (406)522-2271 or Anna Haire and Gloria Tatchell 406-444-1954 (Helena)..